Online swap net

  • Joe Serocki
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:21 PM

      In lieu of eBay, WeLCARS now has an online swap net. It saves you the eBay fees as it is free to use. If you have joined the WeLCARS Yahoo Group, go to Databases and select Swap Net. Feel free to use this for all your ham radio sale/wanted/trading needs! If you sign up for the group and don’t want the messages, make sure you set this option on your profile.

      I will clean it up occasionally, so please don’t expect listings to last forever. I don’t want it to become a mess.

      73

      Joe Serocki, N9IFG

      www.welcars.org

      www.stonedmonkey.org

      www.venturecrew743.org

      www.foxlaketroop85.org

      IRLP Node 4239

      If you don't like it SPIN THE DIAL!

      Quando omni flunkus moritati!

      America is returning to the values Scouting never left.