Re: [ScoutRadio] ARES E-Letter

  • Bill Stewart - W2BSA
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      The ARC courses at least in the National Capital Area Council are about $50 to $100  cheaper than
      the SOLO courses, depending on what is being taught. None of it is inexpensive, though. We are still talking $50 to $70
      for the courses.

      73, YiS, WWW,

      Bill, W2BSA

      J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT wrote:

      Bill,

      By how much are the ARC course fees discounted for Scouts and Scouters.  I haven’t seen any reductions, so perhaps it is a matter of approach.

      Can you clarify?

      73, YIS,

      Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

      201.314.6964