Re: Help with Skeds

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2008
      Howdy Bill.
      You are right, I should have put the date with the Zulu time. That
      is very important.

      You said that "we" are still on EDT in your message. I do not know
      whom the "we" is and that is okay. Most of Michigan is on Eastern
      Standard Time, EST, during the winter months. Dickinson, Gogebic,
      Iron and Menominee counties in Michigan's upper peninsula are on
      Central Standard Time. Michigan goes back to Daylight Saving Time
      on March 9th.

      Best Regards,
      Doc, AC8AL

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Ragsdale" <Bill@...> wrote:

      > Dear Scouters,
      >
      > It is very important to fully specify time, zone and date when
      > announcing Scout/Ham events. There is often a day or more lag in
      > distribution from this group. Thus it is hard to figure out
      when "on
      > the air tomorrow at 0700 hours" is. Zulu, local, daylight time
      and
      > what day.
      >
      > If you expect to be called give us "just the facts, man." Such
      > as "operating as W6BSA from 1000 to 1600 hours EDT on Saturday,
      Feb.