Come join me on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008
      Come join me on Scouting around the World.

      Scouting4peace Website

      Scouting4peace is a wonderful opportunity for scouts, and guides, from each of the world’s scout regions to come together and share scouting friendship, exchange ideas, participate in forums, upload scouting pictures and video's, whilst at the same instance learning new scouting and guiding activities, games and songs.

      Scouting4peace, has brought together over 500 members from 80 countries irrespective of their Nationality, race or religion, and where its members are encouraged to spread regional and worldwide peace through Intercultural dialogue, the sharing of current and environmental issues, whilst also fostering ones Culture and Heritage.

      The scouting4peace Inspeak voice room is also another medium for the virtual meeting of scouts and guides, enabling them to voice their scouting ideas, in chat rooms with French, Polish, English, Spanish, German and Arabic languages and Administrators.

      The website, a brainchild of Egyptian Scout Leader Mr. Tarek Azziz, who together with his team of Scout Leaders of different nationalities, age, religion and creed, administrator the website.

      The scouting4peace website can be accessed by visiting

      http://scouting4peace.ning.com

      Click here to join:
      http://scouting4peace.ning.com/?xgi=bqrG0n3

      Thanks,
      Tarek Y Aziz
    • Tarek Y Aziz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
        Come join me on Scouting around the World.

        COUTING 4 PEACE CONCERT
        Come and join us and take part in this great event on April 12th 2008 from 7pm until
        10.30pm GMT in the Inspeak voice room.

        The songs and readings must be from your country ,even if you cant sing then maybe you could read a poem , make a short speech, play music etc.

        If you do want to take part send me a message with what you will be doing for your entertainment by the 9th April so that i can do a program and post it on the site. If you miss the deadline dont worry, come on the night and we will fit you in.

        Most important please make sure your microphones are in good working order, maybe come to the room and try your mic's out.

        If you dont wish to take part do come along and be the audience and suport those taking part.

        This concert will show how all countries and nations can come together and share the gift of music and speech.

        See you there !!!!!

        Angela Jordan
        UK Admin
        Head Admin scouting 4 peace inspeak voice room
        http://www.scouting4peace.org/

        Click here to join:
        http://www.scouting4peace.org/?xgi=ivilqzk

        Thanks,