Illinois Hamfest TWO WEEKS! February 23rd, Fox Lake Illinois!

  • Joe Serocki
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
      We invite you to the WeLCARS Techfest with a microwave, digital and
      contesting focus this winter! With the weather at arctic levels, what else
      is there to do outside anyway???

      http://welcars.org/Events/2008-Hamfest/WeLCARS%20TechFest%20flyer.pdf

      VE Testing!
      Technical Presentations!
      Technology Sales ONLY! No beanies, no bangles, no bobbles, no bling!
      METRA Rail accessible!
      FOOD!
      Open equipment test station!
      NO ADMISSION FEES but donations are welcome!
      Vendor and tailgaters tables still available!
      Free parking!
      Forums on microwave, contesting, IRLP, HSMM, D-Star, roving, contesting!

      Email joeserocki@... if you have any questions, would like to reserve
      a table, etc.!

      73

      Joe Serocki, N9IFG
      www.welcars.org
      www.stonedmonkey.org
      www.venturecrew743.org
      www.foxlaketroop85.org
      IRLP Node 4239

      If you don't like it SPIN THE DIAL!
      Quando omni flunkus moritati!
      America is returning to the values Scouting never left.
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
        Area 1 Venture Quest will be held on the weekend of May 9th to 11th at
        Horace Moses Scout Reservation in Russell, MA. The current program
        description lists amateur radio as a event. Anyone on list
        participating or have more information?

        Martin Flynn