Science Centers - Ham Radio

  • jftscout
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      I hope a few of you can assist me with a project I am working on. I
      belong to the Hall of Science Amateur Radio Club (HOSARC) and I am
      trying to compile a list of other Science Centers that have Amateur
      Radio clubs or Amateur Radio displays for kids.

      If you are aware of any such places please email me directly.

      Thank you.

      Jeremy Jacobowitz
      N2BUF
    • Brian Mileshosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
        Jeremy --

        The Arizona Science Center has a ham group/exhibit. See
        http://www.w7asc.org/

        73 and Happy Thanksgiving,
        Brian Mileshosky N5ZGT