Re: [ScoutRadio] Share your JOTA stories on the ARRL website!

  • Brian Mileshosky
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2007
      I know...a ton of irons in the fire, but I'm back!

      73,
      Brian N5ZGT

      On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Jon Pearl - W4ABC wrote:

      > Welcome back to the group, Brian. It's been a five year hiatus!
      >

      > 73,
      >

      > Jon Pearl - W4ABC

      ARRL Vice-Director, Rocky Mountain Division
    • Brian Mileshosky
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007

        Fellow JOTA participants –

        Just a reminder!

        This year ARRL, through a request by the ARRL ad-hoc Committee on Scouting, has established a section on its website for all JOTA participants – domestic and foreign – to add their stories and pictures for everyone else to read and enjoy.  Please go to http://www.arrl.org/scouts/jota/Stories/ to read the stories that have been submitted thus far, or to add your own.

        ARRL membership is NOT necessary to post your story and pictures.

        The more JOTA participants who post their experiences, the better!  It’s a great way to ‘debrief’ from a fantastic JOTA weekend, and it will certainly encourage others to participate on the airwaves next year.

        Head over to http://www.arrl.org/scouts/jota/Stories/ and share your experience!  Please also help spread the word about this opportunity to all the JOTA participants you may know.

        73,

        Brian N5ZGT

        Chairman, ARRL ad-hoc Committee on Scouting

        www.swcp.com/~n5zgt