Re: Any Merit Badge credits?

  • Dale Lamm
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2007
      Q: Is there any part of participating in the JOTA that will give some credit
      towards any of the Merit Badges?

      A: My position on merit badge requirements that may be met by JOTA
      participation is this:

      A. Citizenship In the World, number 7E (Eagle required)
      B. Radio, number 8
      C. Radio, number 7A (if Scout requests extra instruction)

      73 de Dale NX8J
    • Dave Adsit
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2007
        There's some that can be knocked out for the radio merit badge; but I'm not sure which ones or if there are other merit badges.

        73 and good luck for JOTA,
        Dave Adsit
        KG4BIR