K2BSA/5 JOTA Plans

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      Hello everyone. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that K2BSA/5
      will be operating at the K2BSA radio station in Dallas, Texas from 9
      AM to 4 PM (or possibly later if there is interest).

      We will be on the following:

      IRLP: Node 4150. We will also be checking into the reflector 9250
      from time to time

      HF SSB: 14.290 and 7.190 pending band conditions. If conditions are
      bad, we will be surfing the bands.

      D-Star: We will be monitoring K5TIT port B AND C. Radio's will be
      configured for KG4VPV, so you may get that response.

      Give us a call!

      73,
      Eric Wolf, KG4VPV
      Crew Advisor, Venturing Crew 73, K5BSA