JOTA 2007

  • Robert Giuliani W1RPG
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 18, 2007
      The Stratford Amateur Radio Club, W1ORS will be active during JOTA on
      Saturday, October 20, 2007.
      We have sent out invitations via local scout councils.
      We will be on 20m SSB, 40 SSB and 40M PSK31 as well as 10m SSB as their
      is a large 10m operator base in the area.
      Also, we will have 2m FM on 146.55.
      See you on the air.

      CQ JOTA
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 18, 2007

        1st Asquith Scout Group will be on air from around 1300TC Friday til 0400UTC Sunday. We be using UHF, VHF and IRLP Node 6060

        Unfortunately we weren’t able to get the HF radio.

        Callsign is VK2SAQ with operators VK2KVJ, VK2FACD, VK2FACF, VK2FTPC.

        We will be located at - 33°26'33.95"S 151°16'26.90"E

        There will be plenty of Joeys, Cubs and Scouts willing to speak on the radio.

        Points are available for the Scouting 100 Radio Award.

        Yours in Scouting,

        Andrew

        VK2FACD