Mid-America Council Jubilee JOTA Station

  • Ed Moss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      This year, JOTA happens to fall on the same weekend as the Mid-
      America
      Council (Nebraska) Jubilee - dubbed "Scout Stock".

      The WB0CAP Youth Amateur Radio Club will be operating a minimum of
      two
      voice stations on 20m, 40m and 10m conditions permitting. We also
      may
      have CW and digital stations.

      We have printed QSL cards for the event and will mail out cards to
      all
      Scout stations, and reply to all other QSLs. We will be posting our
      logs to eQSL, and we will provide each station info on-the-the so
      Scouts can access our QSL card on the Internet to print their own
      cards
      right away.

      The Jubilee includes other Councils from a tri-state area including
      Girl Scouts and organizers expect 10,000 in attendance. This will be
      unique event as they will also have a performance by the Nitty Gritty
      Dirt Band!

      Information on "Scout Stock" can be found at:
      http://www.mac-bsa.org/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=view&id=277&Itemid=105

      Information on the WB0CAP Youth Amateur Radio Club at:
      www.qsl.net/wb0cap