JOTA 2007 - Central Nottingham Scouts

  • Ivor A. Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      For JOTA this year the Central Nottingham Scouts will be operating from
      their Sherbrooke Campsite outside Nottingham.

      The Callsign will be GB50SF. (Sherwood Forest)

      We will be operating on all bands and I also hope to be on Echolink
      through the GB3IN (Node. No. 98258) VHF repeater, as there is not an
      Internet connection on the campsite. Operation will be from approx
      21:00hrs Friday until 13:00hrs Sunday local time (UTC+1 hr). Main
      operations will be on SSB, but hope to use PSK31 and SSTV during the
      weekend.

      If you like to make a sked for any band / mode please send me an
      email. For Echolink please include the Node number and its callsign.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Ivor
      G4GET)