Scout Expo Sept. 29 with K6BSA and K6S corrected

  • Bill Ragsdale
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      The prior posted Echolink Node number as been corrected, below.

      You and your Scouts are invited to setup a sked with special event
      stations K6BSA & K6S at our Expo 2007 on Sept. 29, 2007. Our attendance
      totals 7,000 from Tiger Cubs (age 6) to Venturers (up to age 20).

      K6BSA and K6S will be active from 1700 Z to 2300 Z, Sept. 29, (10 AM
      PDT to 4 PM PDT, Sept. 29) on frequencies 14.290, 7.270 MHz SSB,
      147.00 MHz FM plus IRLP 3895 and Echolink 303846. The station is
      located at Beale Air Force Base in Northern California.

      More information is posted at http://yolobsa.editme.com/expo

      Graphic QSL cards are available from Bill Ragsdale, K6KN, PO Box 1500
      Woodland, CA 95776.