Re: [ScoutRadio] 3B7C on 17m

  • Kasper Myram
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
      David HUTCHINSON skrev:

      > The 3B7C expedition are QRV now (07.50Z Monday) on 18.145 listening on
      > 18.150

      Good op! Worked them from SM7-land yesterday with 100W on a G5RV hung
      between the trees - broke the pile in 2 calls ;)

      Testing out a new radio for our little radio scout group and getting
      ready for JOTA...

      --
      Mange hilsner / Kind regards
      Kasper Myram <kasper@...> [http://kasper.myram.dk]
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
        Glad to be off assistance Kaspar. I too managed to work them on my
        second call. They sound like a great bunche of operators. I will be
        QRV as GB50AAD during JOTA this year and I have a good path to Sweden
        on most HF bands so I would be happy to arrange skeds with you.

        73 de Dr Dave GI4FUM