3B7C on 17m

  • David HUTCHINSON
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007

      The 3B7C expedition are QRV now (07.50Z Monday) on 18.145 listening on 18.150

      73 de David GI4FUM

    • Kasper Myram
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
        David HUTCHINSON skrev:

        > The 3B7C expedition are QRV now (07.50Z Monday) on 18.145 listening on
        > 18.150

        Good op! Worked them from SM7-land yesterday with 100W on a G5RV hung
        between the trees - broke the pile in 2 calls ;)

        Testing out a new radio for our little radio scout group and getting
        ready for JOTA...

        --
        Mange hilsner / Kind regards
        Kasper Myram <kasper@...> [http://kasper.myram.dk]
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
          Glad to be off assistance Kaspar. I too managed to work them on my
          second call. They sound like a great bunche of operators. I will be
          QRV as GB50AAD during JOTA this year and I have a good path to Sweden
          on most HF bands so I would be happy to arrange skeds with you.

          73 de Dr Dave GI4FUM