JOTA 2007! San Jose,CA

  • Bill Dale
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Jamboree on the Air will be held on October 20-21, Saturday at 00.00
      hours local time (12:00 AM) to Sunday, 24.00 hours local time (12:00 PM).

      Please let me know about any JOTA activities in the Santa Clara Valley,
      CA area/section including frequencies and times.

      I have a request from San Jose Pack 207 to participate. I would help
      them myself at the W6MLP station in Milpitas but I will be at
      Pacificon. If there are any San Jose amateurs hosting a JOTA event
      and can include Pack 207 please shoot me a note.

      I invite local Scouts, Scouters, and Hams to join the
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SB_Radio_Scouts yahoo group.

      --

      William Dale - N2RHV -
      Santa Clara Valley Section Manager, ARRL