Re: World Jamboree Highlights Online

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2007
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Sjaak van Dam" <PA3GVR@...> wrote:

      > Gary, I just looked in the log and you actually worked me.... Thanks
      > for the compliment ;)
      > I have all the US QSL cards (including yours) here and I will be
      > sending them out (to the buro) in a week or 2 once I get everything
      > sorted out. Just let me know if you want yours direct.
      >
      > YiS Sjaak, W4RIS

      Hi Sjaak!

      Yes you were definitely the operator I spoke to and I have your name
      in my log. I was telling you about my celebrating my personal 50th
      year of Scouting in this the 100th year of Scouting. Thanks for a
      great contact!

      By coincidence, I just caught up with writing my QSL cards this
      weekend. I'll send you mine direct with an SASE. That way I'll have
      the Jambo one in time to show to the Scouts during JOTA.

      73 and catch up on some sleep.

      YIS

      Gary, K2GW