Re: Introduction to Radio Scout Orienteering by LA5CH

  • David Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2007
      Greetings from Northern Ireland George

      I was in charge of the direction finding at GB100J. Nick sent me a
      copy of his book in the post a few weeks before the jamboree so I
      think he still has some copies available. I suggest you contact him at
      the address given on QRZ.com - his email is nic.holter@...

      73 de David GI4FUM/ EI4DJ/ 3DA0DJ

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Ãéþñãïò ÌåôáîÜò <gm_rann@...> wrote:

      > Hi to all,
      >
      > I visited the GB100J shack in the 21st World Scout Jamboree on
      Sunday.