Live video stream NA1SS <--> GB100J contact

  • Sjaak van Dam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hi group,

      With everything that has NOT gone according to plan we hope that our
      link-up with ISS will work......

      If it will we will have a live video stream:

      We will have live video streaming from the link up at:
      http://www.streamingwizard.com/clients/howard.asx

      The streaming will start 5 minutes before the link-up (21:10 UTC) and
      will close 5 minutes after. There are only 200 slots available so be
      on time!

      W4RIS, GB100J team member.