Re: [radio-scouting-uk] Photographs from GB100J

  • neiljohnuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Paul Joosten <pma.joosten@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > We've finally got Internet connectivity (for how long? KYFC....)
      and a
      > little 230V so we're getting more active by the hour. Had a scare
      seeing
      > myself pictured in the tent I share with David, mni tnx OM!
      >
      > We hope to update our website http://gb100j.radio-scouting.org.uk/
      soon,
      > see you on the bands or on Echolink! Look for PA5UL on there, as
      > Echolink does not allow special callsigns.
      >
      > 73 de Paul PA5UL
      >
      > David HUTCHINSON schreef
      > > Some photographs of the GB100J station at the 21st World Scout
      > > Jamboree at Hylands Park in Essex are available at
      > > http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560063849BbJvdZ
      > > The station is now active and can arrange skeds.
      > > Dr Dave GI4FUM (GB100J team member)

      How are things going now Paul?
      I gather the political outfall is starting to get to David and others
      from the host nation, typical S.A. B.S. with toe the line or get out
      (foxtrot oscar if you don't like it, from the commercailly motivated
      people trying to sell the image, rather than the reality)...

      Niel, G1DQX.