Re: Introduction to Radio Scout Orienteering by LA5CH

  • Ãéþñãïò ÌåôáîÜò
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi to all,

      I visited the GB100J shack in the 21st World Scout Jamboree on Sunday.
      What I liked most was this book by Nic Holter, LA5CH. Can somebody
      help me to find a copy of this book - even a photocopy or a scanned
      version of it?

      Yours in Scouting, 73,

      George Metaxas, SV1DEQ
      District Commissioner of Nea Smirni,
      Scouts of Greece
    • David Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2007
        Greetings from Northern Ireland George

        I was in charge of the direction finding at GB100J. Nick sent me a
        copy of his book in the post a few weeks before the jamboree so I
        think he still has some copies available. I suggest you contact him at
        the address given on QRZ.com - his email is nic.holter@...

        73 de David GI4FUM/ EI4DJ/ 3DA0DJ