"All filled" Electronic kit building at the Huntsville Hamfest

  • Steve Conklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      The kit-building activity is full, and we're closing sign-ups. The
      response was great, and I wish we were able to accommodate more people.

      Scouts are still welcome at the hamfest. Kids under 12 and scouts in
      uniform get in free. There are some great youth activities this year,
      you don't have to have an amateur radio license to participate.

      This year, the Huntsville hamfest is hosting the national convention of
      the American Radio Relay League, and immediately follows the Global
      Amateur Radio Emergency Communications conference. There will be a lot
      to see and do!

      The main hamfest site is here:
      http://www.hamfest.org/

      Special activities for youth:
      http://www.arrl-al.org/youth_expo07.htm

      Thank you,

      Steve Conklin, AI4QR, Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 204, Madison, Alabama