Re: [ScoutRadio] Scouting Sunrise Amateur Radio station on the air

  • zian aguirre taboada
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      I am a scoutin sunrise amateur station, my call sing is xe1 atz, may we do some test before tuesday?.
      I going to be on 20 mts 14290 this saturday at 14:00 GMT 9:00 local time, i'm writing from colima Mexico 19º 14 '23" N  103º 42? 90" on the west coast of Mexico 240 km south from Guadalajara, Mex.
      Hope to esr you.
      73's
      ZIAN

      scoutroly1965 <scoutroly1965@...> escribió:
      Scouting Sunrise Amateur Radio station on the air

      Fellow scouts from all over the world.

      We from Scouting Antiano (Netherlands Antilles) hereby announce that
      we are pleased to communicate with you during the Scouting Sunrise
      event.

      The island of Curaçao (Netherlands Antilles) is located in the
      southwestern Caribbean, at latitude 12' north and longitude 68' west.
      The island is just 70 km (44 miles) north of South America.

      We will be on the air on Tuesday 31st from 01:00 until 13:00 hrs GMT
      Wednesday 1st august.

      Our call sign is: PJ2SA

      We can be reached on: 80, 40, 20,10m and also on our repeater IRLP
      node number 7992

      We will be also operating ECHOLINK station (call sign PJ2RM - Node
      Number: 114781, PJ2BR-R Node Number: 127954)

      Visit: http://www.100anjascouting.com/index.htm

      We look forward in communicating with you!!!!!

      73

      Rolando Manuel - PJ2RM, PJ2SA
      National Jota-Joti Organizer
      Curaçao Neth. Antilles