Canadian Jambo station VE2CJCT

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      (from VA3RI website)
      23/07/2007: CANADIAN SCOUT JAMBOREE - VE2CJCT -
      Look for special event station VE2CJCT to be aired between July 23rd and
      August 1st to celebrate the Canadian Scout Jamboree. QSL via VE2FGL
      (Gordon Furey, 48 Lambton, Ormstown, QC, J0S 1K0). [Tnx RAQ]

      I worked VE2CJCT on 14193 this morning on the way to work and chatted with
      a scout who was in the shack. Look for them this week and next. I
      suggested to the control op that they monitor the scout freqs around SCCP
      calling times as well. 73

      --
      Yours in Scouting,
      Frank Maynard, NF8M