Re: [scoutradio] JOTA

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 12, 2000
      Im not sure how to get in touch with other JOTA sites in Maryland, but we
      will have SSTV from our MIllersville site and can hit both the AARC
      repeater 147.105 between Annapolis and DC and the 145.27 repeater up near
      Broadcreek. We will ALSO be on APRS so maybe that is easiest to see who
      else is on the air. If you know of any one doing JOTA, pass the word.

      Our call will be WB4APR-7 reachable anywhere on the planet by APRS...

      de WB4APR, Bob
    • Elden
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council