Re: [scoutradio] JOTA

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 12, 2000
      Im not sure how to get in touch with other JOTA sites in Maryland, but we
      will have SSTV from our MIllersville site and can hit both the AARC
      repeater 147.105 between Annapolis and DC and the 145.27 repeater up near
      Broadcreek. We will ALSO be on APRS so maybe that is easiest to see who
      else is on the air. If you know of any one doing JOTA, pass the word.

      Our call will be WB4APR-7 reachable anywhere on the planet by APRS...

      de WB4APR, Bob
    • Elden Morris
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 21
        K2BSA/4 will be operating today, Saturday, October 21 starting by 7AM (we hope).

        We will be at the Atlanta Area Council, 1800 Circle 75 Parkway, SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.

        We will QSL with a SASE to KM4JLT info on QRZ.com ATTN: Elden Morris, N1MN.

        We can be found on the K2BSA frequencies as listed on www.k2bsa.net.

        73.

        ELDEN, N1MN