Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)

  • ka3bsa
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
      Scout Camp Name: Camp Olmstead, Va (Goshen Scout Reservation)
      Operating Days: Monday-Friday 7/23/07 - 8/3/07
      Operating Times: SCCP
      Call Sign: KA3BSA

      This is a COLA announcement for Troop 1083, Rock Creek District,
      National Capital Area Council.

      We will be at Camp Olmstead in Goshen, Virginia (Rockbridge County) at
      the Goshen Scout Reservation July 22rd through August 4th. Equipment
      will be an IC-706 running off of a battery with solar cell battery
      charger and a dipole antenna in the trees. Modes will be SSB and some
      CW. Hope there is some propagation.

      73
      Mike
      N3GPE
    • ki4ltx
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
        Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
        Scout Camp Name:Camp La-No-Che
        Location: Paisley, Florida
        Operating Days:June 22-38, 2008
        Operating Times: SCCP as schedule permits
        Operating Frequencies: SCCP +/- QRM
        Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX
      • ki4fus@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
          Where do I go to list an operating schedule ? I am going to be at summer camp for the next three weeks and I am going to set-up an HF station for the boys to talk on.I have not got the times or frequencies  set yet. Does anybody have any suggestions for frequencies? I need to "plug-into" the scouting radio page but I do not know it. Can anyone help me out?

          Leading Scouts into the twenty-first century
          Curtis W. Jennings
          ASM T-7-Auburn Alabama
          UC
          Emergency Preparedness/radio MB instructor
          Chattahoochee Scout Reservation
          Camp Lumpkin,Georgia
          -------------- Original message from "ki4ltx" <ki4ltx@...>: --------------

          Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
          Scout Camp Name:Camp La-No-Che
          Location: Paisley, Florida
          Operating Days:June 22-38, 2008
          Operating Times: SCCP as schedule permits
          Operating Frequencies: SCCP +/- QRM
          Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX

        • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
            ARRL Youth Skeds Database:  http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/youthskeds/

            Jon Pearl - W4ABC

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 14, 2009
              Camp Operating Location Announcements (COLA)

              Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
              Scout Camp Name: BSA Woodruff Scout Reservation
              Location: Blairsville, Ga.
              Operating Days: June 21-26
              Operating Times & Frequencies: SCCP as schedule permits

              Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX