GB100J - from zero to number one in 24 hours

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007
      Hi guys

      Thanks to all your help in placing the GB100J website on web pages, in news groups and submitting to Google etc we went from having the domain zero rated in Google to being the number one spot for a search on GB100J - good going for a 24 hour campaign!

      We now need the same help with the two domains being used for the Brownsea Island amateur radio stations.  Please do your best to promote:

      http://gb100bi.brownsea2007.org

      and

      http://gb100s.brownsea2007.org

      Yes - we promise the sites will have meaningful content by the time the camps start next week!

      Lets get these to the top spot this week too.

      Malcolm - G4CXT