Re: [ScoutRadio] [Fwd: FW: 21st World Scouts Jamboree Amateur Radio Station]

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2007
      Sjaak and all,
      We have spread it to our sponsoring club mailing list. I will get our Crew webmaster to put a link on our Crew website.

      73 to all,

      Bill, W2BSA
      Sjaak van Dam wrote:

      Hi Bill and list,

      I am actually the person taking care of the site. We had some difficulties that caused the delay in getting the site live.

      In order to get the most out of the 2 weeks left till the Jamboree starts we need all your help to get the word out. If any of you on this list maintains a web site we would really appreciate a link to http://gb100j. radio-scouting. org.uk

      I would really appreciate any remarks, corrections and additions as we are still finalizing the site.

      Sked requests (and remarks) can be send to gb100j@gmail. com

      Thanks,

      Sjaak W4RIS, ex-PA3GVR

      PS.
      I just got word that our internet connection is working so we should also be on EchoLink including our ARISS contact on August 4 or 5. See site for more details.

      On 7/13/07, Bill Stewart <w2bsa@...> wrote:
      Here is the official information for the 21st World Scout Jamboree. It will be celebrating the 100th anniversary of the beginning og the Scouting Movement.
      The information was received from Demi Pulas, K4BSA a US staff member at the World Scout Jamboree.

      73, Bill, W2BSA

      Hi All,

      The website for the Special Event Station (GB100J) for the 21st. World Scout Jamboree has now been uploaded.  It has still to be expanded with more information.

      YiS,

      Ivor (G4GET)