Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)

  • Bob Davidson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2007
      Scout camp Name: Camp Powhatan, Va (Blue Ridge Mountains Scout Reservation)
      Operating Days: Monday-Friday
      Operating Times: SCCP
      Call Sign: KB3KOW

      This is a COLA announcement for Troop 1780, Zekiah District, NCAC.
         We will be at Camp Powhatan in Virginia (Pulaski County) at the
      Blue Ridge Mountains Scout Reservation July 15
      through Saturday, July 21.  Equipment will be an FT-857 running off of a
      battery and a dipole in the trees.  In addition to voice, will also have
      a PC for any of the digital modes.

      73
      Bob
      KB3KOW

    • ka3bsa
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
        Scout Camp Name: Camp Olmstead, Va (Goshen Scout Reservation)
        Operating Days: Monday-Friday 7/23/07 - 8/3/07
        Operating Times: SCCP
        Call Sign: KA3BSA

        This is a COLA announcement for Troop 1083, Rock Creek District,
        National Capital Area Council.

        We will be at Camp Olmstead in Goshen, Virginia (Rockbridge County) at
        the Goshen Scout Reservation July 22rd through August 4th. Equipment
        will be an IC-706 running off of a battery with solar cell battery
        charger and a dipole antenna in the trees. Modes will be SSB and some
        CW. Hope there is some propagation.

        73
        Mike
        N3GPE
      • ki4ltx
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
          Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
          Scout Camp Name:Camp La-No-Che
          Location: Paisley, Florida
          Operating Days:June 22-38, 2008
          Operating Times: SCCP as schedule permits
          Operating Frequencies: SCCP +/- QRM
          Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX
        • ki4fus@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
            Where do I go to list an operating schedule ? I am going to be at summer camp for the next three weeks and I am going to set-up an HF station for the boys to talk on.I have not got the times or frequencies  set yet. Does anybody have any suggestions for frequencies? I need to "plug-into" the scouting radio page but I do not know it. Can anyone help me out?

            Leading Scouts into the twenty-first century
            Curtis W. Jennings
            ASM T-7-Auburn Alabama
            UC
            Emergency Preparedness/radio MB instructor
            Chattahoochee Scout Reservation
            Camp Lumpkin,Georgia
            -------------- Original message from "ki4ltx" <ki4ltx@...>: --------------

            Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
            Scout Camp Name:Camp La-No-Che
            Location: Paisley, Florida
            Operating Days:June 22-38, 2008
            Operating Times: SCCP as schedule permits
            Operating Frequencies: SCCP +/- QRM
            Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX

          • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
              ARRL Youth Skeds Database:  http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/youthskeds/

              Jon Pearl - W4ABC

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 14, 2009
                Camp Operating Location Announcements (COLA)

                Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
                Scout Camp Name: BSA Woodruff Scout Reservation
                Location: Blairsville, Ga.
                Operating Days: June 21-26
                Operating Times & Frequencies: SCCP as schedule permits

                Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX