Re: [scoutradio] Digest Number 106

  • Steven C. Gallafent
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      > Is anyone running SSTV? We will be and I have heard activity during JOTA
      is scarce.
      > Is anyone running any other special modes on HF?

      We will probably have a PSK-31 station. I'm not sure what else besides that.
      We've asked club members to let us know if anyone wants to run other modes
      and should know within a week or so.

      Steve
      AC7HV

      Steven C. Gallafent - The Computer Guy
      steve@... - http://www.compguy.com/
      ICQ 54834678
    • ELLIOTT, BRUCE
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
        I plan to run two Kenwood SSTV units. At the moment my plans are to run 2
        meters. What are alternative ideas/frequencies? I am located in Fort
        Worth, TX.

        Bruce
        KC5KYJ