Camp Operating Location Announcements (COLA) July 2nd - July 6th

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
      Scout Camp Name: Heritage Reservation (Camp Liberty); Greater
      Pittsburgh Council
      Location: 70 Miles SE of Pittsburgh, PA
      Operating Days: July 2nd thru July 6th
      Operating Times: SCCP as schedule permits
      Troop 377, West View, PA

      If anyone would like to set up a sked please feel free to txt me at
      412-260-0424 via their cell phone or by www.vtext.com, my phone will
      be turned on atleast once a day.

      I will be operating max 100 watts (IC-706MKIIG + auto tuner) into a
      80ft G5RV. I will not know what direction it will be facing until
      setup Sunday or Monday.

      I have a general class license and will attempt to operate PSK31 a
      few times as a demo. I will also offer scouts a chance to get a few
      requirements for the Radio merit badge.

      73

      Alan Stumpf KB3DHC