Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Summer sched

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2007
      Why am I not surprised that somebody would jump onto the horse and buggy bandwagon with an old Scout Camp favorite. :-D BTW, it took years (decades, actually) to convince the Camp Director at my old Scout Camp that bug juice with its SHF sugar levels at lunch was making the kids bounce off the tent walls and trees. It finally was switched for milk. A shame, really. The purple stuff (purportedly "grape") made great homebrew popsicles.

      73 and YIS de Fred K2FRD

      --
      73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
      http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html