Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: W3BOY Scout Camp

  • Chikai (Paul Joosten)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2007
      Jim,

      Hope that works out. Alternatively you could connect through any Echolink repeaters in the area. If you do get direct access, put the word "Scout" into your location description, it will certainly draw other scout contacts from around the world. An entry in the activity section on the  forum on scouting100award.org wouldn't hurt either.

      A firm left handshake and 73,

      Paul PA5UL

      James Mc Nichol schreef:

      Paul,

      I don't know if we will have direct internet access at camp to make use
      if echolink.

      I will look into it.

      Regards,

      Jim