sccp

  • Jon Pellant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007
      Is the SCCP posted in the files section the latest and greatest? It is
      dated Feb. twenty somthing and I thought I have seen numerous
      discussions since then.

      Tnx,
      Jon
      w1jp
    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007

        Hi Jon,

        Yes, the Feb. 2007 is the latest.  Feb. 23 was the date of the last update.  We had a cut-off March 1st for comments and no one suggested any changes past mid Feb.

        Hope to hear you on sometime.

        73, Frank KR1ZAN

        Garland, TX