RE: [ScoutRadio] Look what I just picked up...

  • barry whittemore
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 4:49 PM
      I got one of those at a ham fest last year. i had it out as a demo for JOTA last Oct. one boy sent didit didit didit and said thats period. I corrected him and he showed me on the chart. oh my it is wrong.
      check it out.
      Barry
      WB1EDI

      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      From: cmoprcc@...
      Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:14:09 +0000
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Look what I just picked up...

      http://cgi.ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem& ih=009&sspagenam e=STRK%
      3AMEWN%3AIT& viewitem= &item=1901140315 34&rd=1&rd= 1

      Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!