New Radio Station at Camp Trexler Minsi TrailsCouncil

  • Camp Trexler Radio Club
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2007
      This year during the camp session (and other events)we will have
      a Ham Radio station on the air we have a permant station. During the
      summer camp season (june 21 to Aug6 ) we will be on the air and will
      follow the protcol. This is our first year as a permant station the
      staion was donated by a sk's xyl and the calll is W3TSR.
      73
      Darryl
      N3AOI (trustee)