UK Centenary Camp Stations

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2007
      Scouts all over the UK will be celebrating the Scouting Centenary at numerous camps across the country during May 2007. The majority of these camps will be over the bank holiday weekend 25th - 28th May.

      There will be a wide range of activities at these camps both modern & traditional. A number of camps have included an amateur radio station as part of the activities available for the young people in camp.  On the Radio Scouting UK website we have listed here all the special callsigns issued by Ofcom for the Scout Centenary Camps in May.

      If your camp is not included here please add a note to the Radio Scouting UK forum and we'll endeavour to add it to the list.

      These camp stations will be an excellent way to gather points for the Scouting 100 award.  Remember they will only be around for 3 days or so - so work 'em quick or miss out!

      Malcolm - G4CXT