Scouting/Amateur Radio URL's List

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2000
      I asked the owner of the K1DWU Super Site, if he wouldn't mind adding
      another "club links" category... "Clubs-Scouting". He said "no problem...
      anything I can do to help, after all I was a Boy Scout too!"

      There are about 20 Scouting/Amateur Radio sites listed at the URL pasted
      below. If you know of others please add them to the site. The K1DWU site
      is a regular advertiser on the ARRL web page,and if you look closely when
      you enter the "clubs-scouting" area, you can see from the individual
      counters for each site, just how many are taking a look at today's
      Scouting/Amateur Radio sites.

      Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Trustee WA4BSA