Re: Summer camp operating

  • Dale Lamm
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2007
      Hi Scott,

      Was at Beaumont in January. The cabin closest to the bridge over the Grand
      River (#1?) was blessed with a big screw eye in the roof trim just outside
      the back door. Made the low end of a sloping dipole easy to attach. High end
      was hoisted into a tree using a tossed rope & weight. Made several Q's with
      a 100 watt rig. Always enjoy talking ham radio with Scouts.

      Dale - NX8J