Summer camp operating

  • James Mc Nichol
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2007
      Hi all,

      Just to give you an early heads up. K5HAL and myself will be
      operating from the Chester County Scout Science Camp the week of June
      24 - 30 from Camp Ware in southern Chester county.

      Last year didn't result in many contacts, hopefully it will be better
      this year.

      YIS
      N3LBY Jim
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2007
        I hope to be operating from Camp Tres Ritos in
        New Mexico from July 1-7

        Jeff Montgomery
        WB4WXD
        Palestine, Texas
      • N8VCL
        Message 3 of 8 , May 16, 2007
          On 5/16/07, Jeff <jmonty@...> wrote:

          > I hope to be operating from Camp Tres Ritos in
          > New Mexico from July 1-7
          >
          > Jeff Montgomery
          > WB4WXD
          > Palestine, Texas

          We'll have to try to hook up. I will be at Beaumont in NE Ohio the
          same week and I'm planning on bringing the rig out.

          Scott - N8VCL
        • Dale Lamm
          Message 4 of 8 , May 16, 2007
            Hi Scott,

            Was at Beaumont in January. The cabin closest to the bridge over the Grand
            River (#1?) was blessed with a big screw eye in the roof trim just outside
            the back door. Made the low end of a sloping dipole easy to attach. High end
            was hoisted into a tree using a tossed rope & weight. Made several Q's with
            a 100 watt rig. Always enjoy talking ham radio with Scouts.

            Dale - NX8J