Tri-Distirct Station

  • Steve Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Greetings from upstate NY,

      This weekend May 11 and 12,we will be holding our annual Tri-District
      Camporee in
      Chateaugay NY, in conjuction with Scouts Canada. I will be setting up a
      station this weekend,I plan on operating Saturday from 9:00am until???,
      and Sunday from 9:00am until noon, (all times eastern time)I will be
      staying close to the scout freqs mainly 20m & 40m.
      If the new antenna i made works out I'll try some 80m. a special QSO
      card has been desinged for all contacts. My callsign is KC2JKF, and
      I'll be calling QC Tri-District.

      Yours In Scouting,
      Steve Burgess