Hamvention Scout Presentation

  • Bill Ragsdale
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 9:26 AM
      The Dayton Hamvention Sunday morning presentation on Boy Scouts and ham
      radio has been replaced by another presentaiton.

      The event committee failed to confirm properly and then reassigned the
      time slot event though local Scouters offered to make the
      presentation. We're planning for next year.

      Bill Ragsdale K6KN
      Yolo District Chairman
      Golden Empire Council
    • Matt Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 9:39 PM
        I was going to attend that too. Darn! Maybe next year!

        73,
        Matt, kc8bew