Re: Dayton Hamvention

  • Larry Sack
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2007
      There is a Scouting and Radio Forum Sunday morning!
      Look for it!

      Larry
      SM T600
      N8QNM

      Living about 10 miles from Hara Arena. If any Scouts
      need help or want to swap stories, call me at
      836-4223H once you're in town.

      (I'd offer a repeater but you can imagine how busy
      they are with 20,000+ hams in town! Too much RF over
      Hara Arena and Dayton.)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Norm Huber
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
        Has anyone set up a presence at Dayton this year?
        I will be there from Thursday afternoon on. Will be attending the DX
        dinner Friday night, and the Bicycle Mobile Hams of America bike ride
        Saturday afternoon as well as their forum Sunday morning. Should I pack
        a Scout uniform? Would be glad to spend a bit of time at the booth if it
        were to exist.
        ----- Norman Huber - N9ZKS - Central Illinois
        ----- Unit Commissioner / Assistant Scoutmaster T-12 & T-18
        ----- 19266 US Highway 150