Re: [ScoutRadio] Dayton Hamvention

  • Kevin O'Dell
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2007
      I suggest meeting at the youth booth in the ARRL Expo area........

      73

      Kevin O'Dell N0IRW
      On May 7, 2007, at 4:24 PM, n0qpm wrote:

      Any one going to Dayton Hamvention, want to have a Radio Scout meeting
      place.
      Alan Jones
      N0QPM
      CC Venture Crew K0BSA
      n0qpm@...

    • Larry Sack
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2007
        There is a Scouting and Radio Forum Sunday morning!
        Look for it!

        Larry
        SM T600
        N8QNM

        Living about 10 miles from Hara Arena. If any Scouts
        need help or want to swap stories, call me at
        836-4223H once you're in town.

        (I'd offer a repeater but you can imagine how busy
        they are with 20,000+ hams in town! Too much RF over
        Hara Arena and Dayton.)

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Norm Huber
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
          Has anyone set up a presence at Dayton this year?
          I will be there from Thursday afternoon on. Will be attending the DX
          dinner Friday night, and the Bicycle Mobile Hams of America bike ride
          Saturday afternoon as well as their forum Sunday morning. Should I pack
          a Scout uniform? Would be glad to spend a bit of time at the booth if it
          were to exist.
          ----- Norman Huber - N9ZKS - Central Illinois
          ----- Unit Commissioner / Assistant Scoutmaster T-12 & T-18
          ----- 19266 US Highway 150