Scout Show on the Air this Weekend

  • byarss
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      BSA Pack & Troop 418 will host a booth in our local council scout
      show this weekend for "Emergency Communications" and will have
      several stations on the air between 9AM & 4PM EST.

      We are located in Gaffney, SC and our scout show will be held in
      Spartanburg, SC. Our local HAM club (www.caresasc.com) is helping
      us host our booth. We will be around the scout frequencies on 20M &
      40M all day and using the club call sign of WX4SC.

      I personnally just ugraded my license to General this past weekend
      so I'm looking forward to becoming more active with the ScoutRadio
      events.

      When: Saturday, May 12, 2006
      Time: 9AM - 4PM EST
      Where: 20M & 40M Scout Frequencies

      Thanks in advance for helping with this event,

      Steve Byars, KE4KZG
      Pack 418 CM