Re: Red Shoulder Loops

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 1999
      I didn't think about it until after I was done... I forgot that
      I didn't have a set on mu original shirt!

      Chris

      From: Chris Schwab <1schwab1@...>
      To: scoutradio@onelist.com <scoutradio@onelist.com>
      Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 11:41 PM
      Subject: [scoutradio] Red Shoulder Loops

      >From: "Chris Schwab" <1schwab1@...>
      >
      >If any Scouter that is coming this weekend has a spare pair of
      >red shoulder loops, could you bring them with you? I'd be willing
      >to buy them from you.. The scout council is out, and I don't think
      >I can make it back down there...
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Chris
      >N4BSA

      What...you can't ask when your on the phone?
      I have "three" -"3" - "1X3" of 'em.
      I will stick them in my Class 'A' shorts now.

      jon

      Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
      http://www.onelist.com
      Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest