RE: [ScoutRadio] Scout radio

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2007

      Hi Robert,

      Welcome aboard.   I think if you’ll go back to the group’s intro page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoutRadio/ you’ll see the stated purpose of the group.  You can get a flavor of topics discussed by reviewing some of the postings in the email archives and while you’re at it, take a look in the files section to find some useful RadioScouting stuff.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN

      Garland, TX

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2007
        Robert,

        If you signed up the old-fashioned way you might not have access to
        the group homepage.

        In case that isn't something you want to do, here is the description:

        "This Email list was created for Scouts and Scouters to express ideas,
        further Scouting and Amateur Radio and to provide a place where
        messages can be exchanged in an effort to keep up to date on
        Scouting/Amateur Radio and JOTA activities. "

        -Mark Z, AF6AX

        PS Congrats on the new license

        On 5/3/07, Robert <piraterob@...> wrote:

        > Hey scout hams,
        > My name is Robert (KI6DFB), I just joined the group, can someone
        > tell me the purpose of the group (general radio, scouting, scout radio
        > nets, etc.) Thanks
        >
        > Robert
        > KI6DFB
        >
        > _