Special Event Station "In the Foot Steps of the Founders is on 5/5/07

  • biker51ferg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 4:54 AM
      The previously mentioneded camporee In the Footsteps of the Founders
      is is this coming weekend on Saturday 5/5/07 9 am to 4 pm
      operation..sorry for not including that previously.
    • David Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 11:15 AM
        If you are looking for scout contacts on this side of the pond I can
        put a reasonable signal your way on 17m. I was district commissioner in
        Antrim & District until a few months ago. I am a member of the World
        Jamboree team for GB100J in July/August. I usually hang about on 18.145

        73 de David GI4FUM (EI4DJ/ 3DA0DJ)

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "biker51ferg" <biker51ferg@...>