MAKE CONTACT WITH SCOUT ALL AROUND THE WORLD

  • Zian Julio Aguirre Taboada
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hi every body. I`m a leader scout in the "grupo 5 Quetzalcoatl from
      Villa de alvarez Colima, México" and i loking for comunications with
      others scouts, my call sing is xe1 atz or 6h1 atz for dx contacts, i´m
      going to be in the next week end (may 5 to 6) in the 7.080 and 3.690)
      from 2 am to 7 am GMT i HOPE TO HEAR YOU.

      73

      Zian julio Aguirre Taboada