RE: [Scoutradio] Invitation to join the EuroJam Amateur Radio team...

  • Neal Harden
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007

      Hallo Malcolm

      I have just been appointed to the Brownsea Island events team as Stage Manager.  This does mean I will be fairly busy, especially late afternoon and evening.

      However I will try and get to the radio shack whenever possible.  I was at Eurojam on H & S and managed to make it to the shack there a few times and enjoyed the hospitality, especially when a birthday cake arrived!!

      I look forward to meeting the team on the island and also making contact with Hylands Park .

      73

      Neal

      M1EKM